This mushroom and chestnut lasagne is filled with caramelised mushrooms and sweet chestnuts mixed with ricotta and a creamy, buttery béchamel
1) Sauté your favourite mushrooms
2) Use a variety of mushrooms for flavour and texture!
3) Then place all the mushrooms in a large bowl
4) Sauté some shallots, garlic, and sage
5) Add all your ingredients into the mushroom bowl
6) Mix to form your lasagne filling
7) Then make a creamy béchamel sauce
8) Place a layer of béchamel at the base of the tray
9) Followed by a layer of lasagne sheets
10) Then add a layer of the mushroom and chestnut filling
11) And then another layer of béchamel sauce
12) Top tip: Alternate the direction of lasagne sheets!
13) Repeat and then finish with sauce and cheese
14) Bake till the cheese is golden and melty